Please print this guide on 8.5 in x 11 in paper at 100% to ensure size measurements are accurate. _______________________________________________________________________
MAKE YOUR OWN RING SIZER
- Cut out the ring sizer below
- Wrap the ring sizer snuly around the widest part of the intended finger so that the numbers are visible to you, and insert the pointed end through the slit you made in the sizer
- Make note of the number that lines up with the slit, this is your ring size! Keep in mind that quarter sizes are also available if your sizer indicates that you are between whole and half sizes.
THE RING SIZE STRING TEST.
Cut a small piece of string, thread or ribbon from a spool. To measure, wrap it snugly around your finger for an accurate measurement. Determine your size by comparing your measurement with our sizing chart and double check for accuracy.
- Our bracelets are offered in the following sizes: 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5
- Using a string, ribbon, or measurement tape, measure the circumference of your wrist just above the wrist bone (toward the elbow).
- Make a note of the number at the point where the measuring tape meets the 0.
- If your wrist appears to be between two sizes, we suggest you choose the larger size. (ex. if you measured 6-6.25 inches with the string test, we always advise that you order size 6.5).
BODY JEWELRY SIZING CHART
GAUGE SIZING GUIDE
GAUGE WIRE THICKNESS GUIDE