What is 925 sterling silver?
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% other metals.
What is CZ?
Cubic zirconia (also known as CZ) is a stone that is very similar to diamonds because of its drilliance and crystal clarity, is however synthesized (man-made) crystalline material that colorless, hard, and flawless. It looks so much like a diamond but it is a much more affordable alternative to Diamonds.
Natural Body chemistry, environment comment certain chemicals may oxidized or change the color of metals. The best way to prevent tarnishing is by caring for your jewerly properly and following the jewelry care tips below.
Additionally contact with materials such as cosmetics, hair spray, perfume, deodorant, body lotion, bleach, etc., can speed up the tarnishing process.
Here are some good, standard jewelry care tips:
- Do not ever use silver cleaner.
- Polish your silver jewelry, he was a silver polishing cloth only.
- Remember to remove your jury when performing tasks that may cause physical. Physical damage ie cleaning gardening, swimming, working out etc.
- Avoid exposure to chemicals such as chlorine, bleach ammonia etc.
- Put all jewelry on after you have applied all cosmetics, perfume, lotions and hairspray.These products can contain chemicals that can damage your jewelry.
- If handled properly, vermeil jewelry should only require buffing.
- Remove all jewelry when bathing
Again, most of our jewelry pieces incorporate metal plating, brass, or gold filled components. In order for your vermeil pieces to maintain their quality and color, avoid contact with water or harsh chemicals such a perfume. Store your pieces in a secure and dry air tight place between wears and and ensure that you clean your jewelry lightly with a cloth to keep it as good as new
We check all pieces four times for any missing pieces or loose links before shipping, we understand accidents happen while wearing jewelry but please be advised that all sales are FINAL.
Although rare, some people are allergic to the metals and finish is commonly used in making jewelry. It is the responsibility of the consumer to be aware of any allergies he or she may have to metals including gold,silver, Etc, or the oxidation apply of metals prior to make a purchase. Because there's no way for us to know the medical history of our clients, 4UTHEBRAND will not be held liable for anyallergic reactions that may occur as a result of wearing our jewerly. However, we take pride in our quality and ensure all pieces are hypoallergenic.