- When an order is made it is worked on Monday-Thursday only. If an order is placed Friday-Sunday it is not worked on or looked at till Monday
- Plain name plates take 10-15 days to be made
- Stoned plates take 3-5 weeks
- Delivery wait time is separate.
- There is a 7-15 day wait time if shipping is free, AFTER THE 7-15 OR 3-5 WEEK WAIT FOR PIECES TO BE MADE.
Shipping & Delivery?
- Delivery will take 7-15 business days after each piece is made. Do not count Friday-Sunday as wait days. Free shipping equals longer wait times loves.
- Tracking information will be sent out to your email or text once it is available.
- ALL PACKAGES ARE HANDLES BY USPS
- 4UThebrand.com delivers parcels all over the world via USPS EXPRESS. Orders may suffer a slight delay in shipment due to an excessive amount of orders being fulfilled. In addition, 4uthebrand will not be held accountable for a delay in shipment caused by weather conditions, issues with international customs, or any other circumstances beyond the control of 4uthebrand.com.
- If you are not available to sign for your packages they will be sent to your local post office where you have to provide an id with the same name used to place your order to have it released in your care.
LOST OR STOLEN?
Any merchandise purchased from our Site will be shipped by a third party carrier. As a result, title and risk of loss for such merchandise will pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
4UTHEBRAND is not liable for lost or stolen packages. Please contact your mail courier to track down your package. When entering shipping info, please make sure your destination is accurate and reliable.
Returns & Exchanges?
- Since all handcrafted and personalized necklaces are uniquely designed to an individual’s specifications, these pieces normally cannot be sold to other clients if returned, therefore ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please ensure that all details contained in your order are correct before confirming. Make sure that the spellings for names that need to be engraved are correct as well as the color, dimensions and any other details regarding your order.
- ALL SOLID GOLD SALES ARE FINAL
You can submit refund requests up to 4 hours after your order has been placed. You can do this by emailing the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders can only be canceled 4 hours after placing the order free of charge. Contact us at email@example.com to cancel an order. Any order canceled after 4 hours will automatically be deducted 85% as a restocking fee.
If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, 4u promises that you may return it and then receive store credit once it is confimed to be in my care. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. NO REFUNDS ONLY STORE CREDIT. Please ship to: 65 Manor Drive Apt
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
- We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- - Communicate with you;
- - Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- - When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- [[INSERT OTHER USES OF DEVICE INFORMATION, INCLUDING: ADVERTISING/RETARGETING]]
- SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING
- As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
- You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- - Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- - Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- - Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
- DO NOT TRACK
- Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
- YOUR RIGHTS
- If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
- Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
- DATA RETENTION
- When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
- CONTACT US
- For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below
- Newark New Jersey US 07106