CARING FOR YOUR PLATED JEWELRY THE 4U WAY
1. Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing your Gold plated jewelry.
2. Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear your jewelry plated ring, bracelet or necklace.
3. Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, coloring, perfume may react with metal/pleated jewelry and will cause it to tarnish early.
4. After every use, clean your plated jewelry with anti-tarnish cloths which we offer.
5. If your jewelry needs more cleaning you may clean it will warm, soapy water.
6. To avoid scratches wrap your jewelry in a warning jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have
CARING FOR STERLING SILVER JEWELRY THE 4U WAY
1.Use anti-tarnish cloths Polishing sterling silver with a silver polishing cloth will add a protective layer of tarnish resistance and keep your sterling sparkling longer.
2. Store it properly Jewelry should be kept in a jewelry box or wooden drawers.
3.If you’re cleaning, take it off Do not leave sterling silver jewelry in the bathroom unprotected, and do not wear in the shower, swimming pool or hot tub. Humidity or moisture can make tarnish appear faster!
4. Keep silver away from harsh chemicals When wearing sterling silver, consider refraining from using perfume, hairspray, body lotion, and other items for the skin
5. Silver jewelry has a tendency to naturally tarnish.
6. Stainless steel jewelry does not corrode or rust, although it can get scratched and stained.